American Crime Story's first season is called "The People v. O. J. Simpson" and premiered on FX on February 2, 2016. This season is based on the O. J. murder case.
American Crime Story: The People v. O. J. Simpson is a look at the Simpson trial told from the perspective of the lawyers that explores the chaotic behind-the-scenes dealings and maneuvering on both sides of the court, and how a combination of prosecution confidence, defense wiliness, and the LAPD’s history with the city’s black community gave a jury what it needed: reasonable doubt.
- Sterling K. Brown as Christopher Darden
- Kenneth Choi as Judge Lance Ito
- Christian Clemenson as William Hodgman
- Cuba Gooding Jr. as O. J. Simpson
- Bruce Greenwood as Gil Garcetti
- Nathan Lane as F. Lee Bailey
- Sarah Paulson as Marcia Clark
- David Schwimmer as Robert Kardashian
- John Travolta as Robert Shapiro
- Courtney B. Vance as Johnnie Cochran
- From the Ashes of Tragedy
- The Run of His Life
- The Dream Team
- 100% Not Guilty
- The Race Card
- Marcia, Marcia, Marcia
- Conspiracy Theories
- A Jury in Jail
- Manna from Heaven
- The Verdict
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "The People v. O. J. Simpson (story)"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.